Find us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our profile on LinkedIn

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Frequenty Asked Questions

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About IO Practiceware*
*But Were Afraid to Ask

Q: Is IO Practiceware an internet-based system or does it utilize a server on the practice site?

Q: Your big-button touch screen design is fast, but does it limit functionality?

Q: Why are there no dropdowns?

Q: Why doesn't IO use templates like other EMRs?

Q: In the event of an extremely anomalous patient or finding, does the doctor have the option of typing in notes?

Q: Will IO Practiceware let me e-prescribe and collect Medicare's incentive in the coming year?

Q: Does IO Practiceware supply its own practice management system?

Q: Should I buy IO Practiceware's practice management system or interface with my existing PMS?

Q: Does IO Practiceware use an external system to manage its images, or is this included in the system?

Q: Are there additional fees for updates, upgrades, customer service, hardware and network, or is this included in the pricing?

Q: I would like to get a price quote from IO Practiceware - what information should I send to you about my practice?

Q: If a doctor wants to order a medical work-up, how does he/she print out the specific tests to avoid actually writing it out by hand?

Q: Do you have a sample CD of your software that I can play around with before I purchase your product?

Q:
Why do you need to "supervise" my playing with your software?

Q: How much does IO Practiceware cost?

Q: How do I submit an FAQ?

Click here any link above to see its corresponding answer.

2 comments:

  1. If a doctor wants to order a medical work-up, how do we print out the specific tests on a prescription format to avoid actually writing it out by hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous--

    Answer posted above! Thanks for your question.

    IO Practiceware

    ReplyDelete