Find us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our profile on LinkedIn

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Practice Management Blog! (And you thought you'd seen it all)

Because we niche Bloggers need to stick together, let me plug a little gem of a weblog that my colleague came across recently while listlessly browsing the internet. It's called Manage My Practice, and, in the words of editor Mary Pat Whaley, it "provide[s] healthcare executives and medical practice managers [with] a place to find resources and information."

Mary isn't joking around, and, as a Board Certified Healthcare manager and a Fellow in the American College of Medical Practice Executives, she certainly knows her stuff.

We at IO Practiceware are tech-y types, so we're particularly stoked about the "Technology Answers" section. But the whole site is a wealth of information. With topics that span from "Innovation" to "Reimbursement," Manage My Practice tips you off on the latest in several corners of healthcare, from Medicare to swine flu to Twitter.

Way to go, Mary; keep up the good work!

--FR

1 comment:

  1. I just plugged my own name into Bing and your post popped up! Wow, I am blushing. Thanks so much for the kind review. I was very fortunate recently to interview Rosemarie Nelson, one of the most popular EMR consultants around, so I hope you'll tune back in soon to read that post on ManageMyPractice.com.

    Best wishes,
    Mary Pat

    ReplyDelete