Find us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our profile on LinkedIn

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Days 2 & 3: Joyous, Excruciating ASCRS Conference Continues

How can I possibly impart to you the perplexing reality that is working a vendor Booth at the San Francisco ASCRS show?

I will now quote Britney Spears, in rapid succession, without explanation or qualification:

1. "I have always wanted to travel across seas, like, to Canada and stuff."

2. "If I had a bad show and I know it, don't tell me I had a good show. I hate that. I guess because I'm 17, people think I don't see stuff like that.”

3. "I think it's stupid when you see guys with big necklaces. I think that's the biggest turn off in the world. Who do they think they are?"

4. "I'm rich - freaking RICH."

--FR

No comments:

Post a Comment